Introducing the Magnetic Tubular Latch
Since the launch of the Eurospec brand in 1997 it has become synonymous with architectural products that feature innovation and quality. Carlisle Brass is pleased to now introduce the Magnetic Tubular Latch under its Eurospec brand.
We are pleased to offer you the following features and benefits:-
• 100% compatibility with both our best selling TLS architectural tubular latch and our TLD tubular deadbolt ranges
• Can be retro fitted into existing 3 inch (76mm) TLS mortice
• Available in either 45mm or 57mm standard UK backset
• Suitable for standard 38mm bolt through rose fixings, at 38mm centres
• 8mm heavy duty sprung follower will accommodate sprung levers, and both hollow and solid unsprung ball bearing levers
• EN1634 certified, when used with 0.8mm INT1443 Intumescent liner
• Stainless steel latch pinion rollers for long life, friction free operation
• Heavy sprung follower tested to more than 1 million operating cycles
• Supplied with non magnetic, austenitic grade 201 stainless steel face plates and keepers – most competitor alternatives have aluminium or plastic strikes
• Non-lipped, radius deadbolt strikes (same outside dimensions as the TLD Tubular Deadbolt) for new fitting
• Square TLS dimension faceplate and short-lipped strike for retrofitting where architrave is already cut out for a lipped strike
For more information please view the products on our website, download the data sheet from within the Knowledge centre, speak to your local representative or our customer service team on 01228 511 030.