The scope of the business EMS and this policy includes the Design, Development, Wholesale and Distribution of Architectural Ironmongery.
The Company is committed to protecting the Earth’s environment.
To minimise environmental impacts concerning our activities, products, and services, we shall:
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the Company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste, and minimise the consumption of resources.
- Educate, train, and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
- Introduce and manage a framework for the setting of relevant and achievable Objectives and Targets.
The Company is committed to continual improvement of its environmental performance.
This Policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers, and be available for the public.
Waste Management Policy Statement.
The company will adopt the principles of the ‘best practicable environments option’ in the delivery of its waste management services. The company shall apply a ‘waste hierarchical approach’ to reduce, reuse, recycle and recover waste products in preference to the disposal of waste to landfill.