The scope of the business QMS and this policy includes the Design, Development, Wholesale and Distribution of Architectural Ironmongery.
It is the policy of the company to provide a range of products which meet customer requirements, and quality standard parameters.
All processes are carried out in a cost effective and timely manner, and in accordance with the highest professional standards aiming for continual improvement, and customer satisfaction through the involvement and participation of all levels of personnel and other interested parties.
To meet this commitment the company has documented, implemented, and will maintain a quality management system which sets out to meet the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 ensuring it:
- Is appropriate to the purpose of the company, the expected level of customer satisfaction and the needs of other interested parties.
- Includes a commitment to meeting requirements and to continual improvement.
- Has the resources needed and the contribution of suppliers and partners.
- Provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
- Demonstrates CEO/Director commitment who ensures that quality objectives are communicated, understood, and implemented at appropriate levels of the organization.
- Is regularly reviewed at the management review meeting for suitability and effectiveness addressing continual improvement and customer satisfaction.
The prime object is providing a quality product and service through an adequately controlled quality management system and the adoption of a process approach.
All personnel are advised and understand this policy and are trained as necessary in their personal responsibilities within the system and records maintained.
This policy is approved by the undersigned and is supported by all personnel within the organisation and displayed in prominent places.